Note: Make sure you get an Entry Kit containing instructions on how to write and submit your entries.
1. It’s a very cost-effective way to thank your valued employees for their efforts and accomplishments.
2. The entry fees are nominal compared to the publicity boon your firm can reap when you become a Stevie® winner.
3. Small organizations have just as much chance to win a Stevie as big ones do.
4. There are dozens of categories for customer service, contact center, business development, and sales professionals, teams, and departments. There are also categories for new products and services used by these professionals, as well as categories to recognize solution providers.
5. Stevie Award winners will be recognized during a gala awards dinner attended by executives from around the world.
6. The awards ceremonies will be broadcast on radio across the U.S.A. and later videocast on the Internet.
7. The awards are a great way to benchmark your achievements against competitors in your industry.
8. The Stevie Award trophies are magnificent - among the most coveted prizes in the world.
9. Stevie winners can get extra copies of their awards to share with employees, executives, and clients.
10. The Stevie Awards are the world's premier business awards - and you know you and your team deserve that kind of positive recognition.