Company: YOOX SpA, Zola Predosa (BO), Italy
Company Description: Established in Italy in 2000 by Federico Marchetti,yoox.com is the leading virtual store for multi-brand fashion and design in the world.
Nomination Category: Web Site and Blog Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Retail
Nomination Title: www.yoox.com
When was this site or blog first published?
yoox.com, established in 2000, is the leading virtual store for multi-brand fashion and design in the world.
Briefly describe this entry’s communications objectives and how it met those objectives (up to 100 words):
Thanks to long-standing direct relationships with designers, manufacturers and official retailers worldwide, yoox.com offers a never-ending selection of products that are hard-to-find elsewhere, including:
- An edited range of end-of-season clothing and accessories from the world’s most prestigious designers
- Exclusive capsule collections
- Eco-friendly fashion
- A unique assortment of home design objects
- Rare vintage finds and art books
Shopping on yoox.com is all about discovery - an eclectic and playful journey beyond fashion's strict seasonal rules - allowing men and women to express their individuality through timeless and creative style.
yoox.com is “Powered by YOOX Group”, which has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan and China, ensuring an exceptional level of customer service:
- yoox.com ships over 1 million orders per year in 67 countries
- Delivery is rapid and reliable
- Returns are fast and easy and customer care is best-in-class.
List the appropriate creative and production credits for this entry:
Federico Marchetti, Founder & CEO
Alberto Grignolo, General Manager
Massimiliano Benedetti, Chief Marketing Officer
Marco Di Pietro, Operations Director
Osvaldo Spadano, CTO;
Francesco Guidotti, CFO