1. Entering the ABAs is a cost-effective way to thank and honor your valued employees and to build or burnish your brand.
2. The entry fees are nominal compared to the publicity boon your firm can reap when you become a Stevie® winner.
3. Small companies have just as much chance to win a Stevie as big companies do. Every year, household-name companies such as Apple, Delta Faucet, and Ford Motor Company are joined in the winners' circle by small and medium-size organizations that are still building their brands.
4. There are scores of categories covering every aspect of business, from management and finance, to marketing and public relations, to product development, customer service, and human resources.
5. If you’re a marketing consultancy or media production company, your work will be reviewed and honored by potential clients, not just your competitors, and there are many categories for web sites and apps, marketing campaigns, video productions, and other media.
6. Many of the world's top business leaders will review your nominations during the judging process.
7. If you win a Gold Stevie Award you’ll get to make a 30-second acceptance speech…before an audience of 600+ executives from across the country…during a nationally-broadcast awards dinner…that will also be streamed worldwide over the Internet.
8. The Stevie Award is one of the world's most impressive trophies - it will wow clients, partners, colleagues and staff.
9. Stevie winners can get extra copies of their awards to share with employees, executives, and clients.
10. As an honoree you'll get a range of free tools that you can use to promote your award.